Super Contributor

Morning. It's Monday. Need I say more? Chance of rain every day this week.

Where's Cat?

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon., 8/18/14

Good morning ladies. Cool and very foggy. Supposed to be sunny and mid 70's later. For a change there's no rain forecast for the next couple of days.

I know Cat was away for a couple of days last week, maybe she's busy with unpacking and laundry and all that fun stuff you have to do after a trip.

Have a good day everyone. Prayers for all.

Super Contributor

Good morning. Rainy first day of school here. MIL had a bit of strength to her voice this morning. She has been basically whispering since surgery Thursday..... I think it is also supposed to rain most of the week here too. Sapphire, enjoy your weather! Bethee, hope that you have a good day in your new office. I am now working on laundry and house things. We are getting a new kitten tomorrow so I need to get this litter box and things ready in his room. We have a cat already and everything I have read says to keep them separate for a few days at least so they can get used to each other's scent. Hopefully all goes well and they will be friends soon. The new one is an ocicat. Google one. They are marked like a cheetah or leopard. Very different. Supposed to be like a dog in a cats body. Play fetch, walk on a leash, slime water, some have even taught theirs to say a few words. Kids can't wait to meet him! I need to get busy again. I hope that everyone has a wonderful day! Prayers.
Super Contributor

Hey, I'm back....have felt a little yucky for a few days....what's new right? Karin good luck with your new kitty....does sound different....I watch too cute on AP a lot and I think they had some like the one you are getting... Sapphire hope all is great with you....we just had another storm but the temps are awful and heat index is around 105.....so I'm in the house! Bethee I hope everything is well with you and the family.... I go at 8:00 am tomorrow for blood work ugh! Then see Dr on Thursday to see if my levels on everything have come down...way too much to type.... Hope you all had a great day... Prayers to all in need and their families.....
Valued Contributor

hi everyone. I always read the daily chat but not too great at replying!! Things here are crazy with canning and working. I have been canning something just about every other night...mostly tomatoes now. After weeks of just being green they are turning red at an alarming rate{#emotions_dlg.laugh}. I am scheduled to work every day (except weekends and Labor Day) for the next three weeks but that could be longer. I am not complaining about any of it though.

The new kitty sounds awesome, Karin. I love cats!

Well, today is my one and only day off this week so I have to get busy. Need to catch up laundry. Hubby is back to work...summer break is over for him. I worked most of the summer so it's no big deal for me.