Super Contributor

Morning. Supposed to be 71 today. Chilly this a.m., though. Love beat the record--or at least the Boston area beat old snow record!! If you're that close, you may as well go for it. Oh, I feel for them. All that snow and melting mess.

I may miss a lot of tomorrow's St. Patrick's day shows b/c I'll go to 'old' boss' to help go through files. Prayers for her, please.

Going to be a long day. Have a good one. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon., 3/16/15

Good evening ladies. Another beautiful day today and tomorrow. We are already planning a beach day tomorrow.

Bethee, will keep your"old" boss in my prayers. Hope your day doesn't drag on too long.

Couldn't get to the login page earlier, that's why I'm so late here.

Hi to all who stop by, hopefully many ( hint, hint). Have a good night.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. Bethee, I'll miss most of it too, since I have to be in a client's office. But, I can check in on my cell phone. I think it stinks that it'll be over at what, 5 or 7? I like it when it goes to the end of the day. Good luck with old boss's office. I hope she's doing ok?

Sapphire, it was pretty here, too, but not that warm. I think it got to maybe 60. A pretty day for a funeral. My brother-in-law's dad passed away Thursday from Parkinsons. He had been fighting it for at least 15 years, and died at 83. It was a lovely service.

I'm tired. Worked this morning, then funeral and luncheon, then I had to drive my brother home from dropping his car off at the shop. Long day.

Love, I hope you're doing ok and that the melting damage isn't too bad. I do feel for all the folks up in that area. Such a mess.

DH wants corned beef tomorrow. I don't like corned beef, so I'll probably stop at Wegmans and get some for a good thick sandwich for him, and see what I can find for me. I meant to get stuff yesterday but went to get our taxes done, and it took longer than I planned. It always does, because our accountant is a friend who I don't get to see nearly often enough, and we had to catch up.

Happy St. Paddy's day, ladies. Slainte!

Super Contributor

Hi, Sapphire & Cat. Thanks for that hint, hint, sapphire! Nice day here. Cat, boss' cancer back in other lung; she had been taking a pill but it wasn't working for her. This has been weighing heavily on my mind since last week. Sorry about you BIL's dad; 15 yrs. is a long time. Our old neighbor has it; I think he's in a nursing home now. I dare say they are only in the mid-60s.

Happy St. Paddy's Day!