Super Contributor

Morning. TGIF. Unfortunately working today. Sched is funky this week, but we'll get through. So sorry to hear/see all the tragic news yesterday and today. Unreal about that passenger jet. Crazy. Praying for this world.

Weather still 'cooler' than normal. Went down to the lawn party last night and got chicken and fries and hand-cranked ice cream. Ice cream prices ridiculous--could have gotten almost a gallon for what we bought to share! Oh, well, it's to support locals, which is good.

Have a good day and weekend. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri., 7/18/14

Good afternoon ladies. Another nice day today but the nights get unseasonably cold.

Bethee, sounds like a good time at the lawn party. Hope work wasn't too busy today.

Not much going on here.

Hi to all who stop by. Have a good evening.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. Gorgeous day here today. It's supposed to be a nice weekend, but cloudy.

Bethee, I agree, that news about the jetliner is horrible. And the stuff going on in Israel/Gaza. The world needs more prayers!

Sapphire, hi.

Hand-cranked ice cream sounds yummy!

Just spent about an hour 45 on the phone with annoying brother. I don't like the fact that I have to work so hard to feel compassionate for him. He's really ill, like I think I said the other day, but he's such a manipulative, entitled, gimme gimme gimme jerk that it's hard. I won't go into details, but he said several really unpleasant things about my Dad and sister, and about the brother that goes to his house to help him, that it just gets my back up. And it's weird, but even when the words he is saying is appreciative of the help that he does get, there's always an undercurrent of "but it's not enough". Problem is, it will never be enough.

Venting again. Sigh.

Blessings, hugs, prayers. And more prayers!

Super Contributor

Vent away. I think we can all relate in one form or other! Get anything from the flash sale? I didn't. Ready to hit the hay. Just wish I could sleep!

Super Contributor

Hey to all of you...it's Saturday...I've been a bum today....caught up on shows that I had recorded...

Cat I hope you can get relief somehow......

Bethee....I hope your eye is doing better....

sapphire....hope you are having a great day....

Well, guess that is it....they are calling for rain all day tomorrow (Sunday) so as you all know I won't have internet.....

Prayers to all in need and their families.....and for my niece that they find her soon....I feel so helpless......

edited b/c I typed TMI....