Super Contributor

Morning. Getting ready to head out.

Hi, V. Yes, my skin is thin and scaly looking, but no spots, thank goodness. Be careful. I know you were kidding. And Grrr, with Elementary. That brother doing stuff on purpose to get to Sherlock, make him relapse, but to what end?!

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri. 4/25/14

Good evening ladies. We decided to stay here another day because of the storm coming. Glad we did. We didn't have it too bad but we would have run right into the worst of it. I hope all you ladies in the storms path are safe.

Now I'm really upset that I wasn't able to watch elementary last night. That is the one thing about traveling. Some campgrounds have cable but this one doesn't and I couldn't get any channels to come in with the antenna.

Have to get supper going now. Have a good evening all.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. I'm losing my voice, and had a Nyquil coma this morning so was late for work. I'll sleep as long as the kitty boys will let me tomorrow! And be a slug tonight!

Sapphire, won't tell you the ending of Elementary, but grr, indeed! I hope you can get it on demand when you get home! We're getting much rain today, so I'm glad you could stay put. I hope that the weather clears up for you.

Hi, Bethee.

Super Contributor

Evening, ladies. Man we got poured on this afternoon. Even had thunder. Glad you stayed put, sapphire. Had my lumbar puncture this a.m. I liked the doctor. He walks around all the time dictating into a recorder. And did so today. Said he didn't think we'd find anything from the spinal, which is good. I told him to keep my "negative" streak going. Felt the numbing shots a little, and then pretty much nothing. I think he took 3 tubes of CSF and towards the end I felt a little light headed. Didn't pass out, but broke out into a cold sweat. Got home in time to see a little of DS testing at the fire training grounds. Even got to go observe in the training trailer. After i saw how they would make the fire (controlled via propane flame) I was wondering if I really should have!! DS was pretty close to the fire. He passed, which is a very good thing.

I think we need to be holding Patti (formerly PQC) in our prayers. I believe I saw on FB that she may have to put her dog to sleep. I'm going to check now.

Have a good weekend. Cat, hope you get to sleep in. Send me some Nyquil (or maybe I should get that other stuff, Zyquil?).

Super Contributor

Hey I'm here again! Bethee glad u didn't want to slap me! hehe Yes I'm so mad with the way Elementary is headed! Not good at all! Cat- my prayers are with you..... I will go now and post on today's chat! OH Happy Belated Anniversary Bethee...