Super Contributor

TGIF. Morning. It's been a long week, it seems. Looks sunny out and supposed to be about 58. Guess I need to watch The WC or local weather--seems we may be getting some wintry weather on Mon. I'm bummed that I'm going to miss the St. Patrick's day stuff on the Q. Course, it's not the same with their not doing 24 hrs. That still makes me mad. I slept in till about 10a. I need to get to CostCo, but we'll see.

Prayers.

PS: Got an email about a 12-hr flash sale today on BE.com. 9a-9p Pacific time.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri., 3/14/14

Good afternoon ladies. Sunny and windy again.

Bethee, sorry you're having such a difficult time with your eyes again. I was hoping that they were starting to improve. None of the procedures sound like fun. I don't know how you are managing to keep it together through all this.

We went today and made reservations at the campground we were at the other day. It was one we really liked even though it is a bit more than we wanted to pay. They still had the one and only site available, so we booked it. We will splurge next season and look for something on the gulf coast for the following year. Hopefully less expensive.

I saw the email for the flash sale but passed on it. I will have two packages waiting for me when we get back home. One is the new foundation, don't know if that's going to be a keeper. I also finally broke down and ordered City Lights. My daughter told me that has arrived.

Hi to all who stop in today. Have a good day.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri., 3/14/14

Hi, ladies. Still sick. I went to the doctor and he said that I have a viral intestinal bug, and that I shouldn't rush it. It will pass but that I need to let it work itself through my system. I emailed the boss and he was great about me continuing to work from home. I really don't want to share. I've been wiping down everything with antibiotic wipes so that DH doesn't get it, because that would be very bad indeed. So, yeah, Bethee, it has been a long week.

Joy, I hope that the site next year works out to be a good fit for you. We had HGTV on and were watching Beachfront Bargains, and they had several areas on the gulf coast that looked gorgeous. I hope you can find somewhere nice.

Let us know about the new foundation. I have so much that I can't justify trying anything new, but if I find myself somewhere that has it and I can get a sample, I may do it that way. The brush looked cool.

DH got himself Chinese, and actually thought to suggest getting me some rice. Who is that guy, and what did he do with my DH? He even got me a bowl and fork, and made sure I had enough Gatorade.

Anyway, Bethee, I'll keep a good thought about your naughty eyes. Blessings, and prayers. No hugs from me - I don't want to get anybody sick!!