Super Contributor

Morning. Getting ready for work. Disappointed no chat this weekend, but then it's almost par for the course.

I had to cook and clean up breakfast Sun. Did go out to eat for supper though. Hope all had a good Mother's Day.

Prayers.

Super Contributor
Hi Ladies! Been busy with some projects at DS school. Family Fun Night was on Friday. I helped get things where they needed to be, but DS wasn't feeling well so we didn't go. Still working on a few other things that they need parents to do. DD spent the night with grandparents over the weekend. DS (8) made toast with apple butter. It was so cute. He put it on a tray and everything. I sat on the bottom step so I couldn't see, but he needed me close to tell him how to make my cappuccino. DH had to work. They gave me some pretty flowers and cards. The cat still hasn't found the flowers, so I am still enjoying them! I hope that everyone was able to enjoy Mother's Day. Prayers for everyone. Have a wonderful evening.
Super Contributor
Hi ladies. It was close to 90 today. I did some sun bathing. It's the only thing that helps clear my psoriasis. I did a bunch of errands too. Morher's day was good. I took my mom out to lunch, then visited my grandmother. DD made & frosted me a cake at the bakery at her work. Not much else is new. Karin, that's so cute about your son. Such a nice age! Bethee, sorry about the daily chat. I didn't have time to pop in here.
Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies! I hope you all had a Happy Mother's Day! We went to see DH's stepmom, and took her flowers and pizza. She's always thrilled to get pizza, but yesterday she was feeling poorly, had a bad cough, and was a bit spacy. I hope she felt better to eat the leftovers for dinner.

Karin, so cute! I need someone to make me cappuccino in the morning! And toast with apple butter. The boy kitties just aren't good that way.

Bethee, bummer that you had to cook and clean. I'm glad you didn't need to make dinner.

Love, sounds like you had a nice Mom's day, too. I hope the sun bathing helps.

Sleepy! I think that the building that I go for the client has low-level mold. They're repairing the roof, and I think that it's stirring stuff up. Not too bad, but I feel draggy when I get home from there.

Bethee, it is sad that so many of our regulars don't check in any more. Sorry I don't get in over the weekend.

BE well, take care.

Super Contributor

had a thorat infection.its really killing me..

Super Contributor

Good evening ladies. Glad you all had a nice mothers day. Didn't do anything special just relaxed.

Just got back from a trip to W. Virginia so if you don't want to read a rant stop now, I will understand. Saturday DH called about our motor home. They said they had the radiator and would work on it first thing Monday morning and it would be ready by the afternoon. Called them again this morning to get an idea of the cost, again said it would be ready this afternoon. We got there and it wasn't ready. The radiator didn't fit. We got some more clothes and the rest of my makeup out of the motor home and loaded into the van. Went to leave and the van wouldn't start. Dead battery. Ended up taking one of the batteries out of the motor home and putting it in the van to get back. Now they say the motor home will be ready next week. So a total round trip of 10 hours and still no motor home. We were glad to get more clothes since we didn't take much the first time not expecting it to take so long. All the BE I had was a ready foundation, a ready eye shadow quad and a ready liner duo. I had grabbed a mascara and had an eye shadow size container of mv and retractable soft focus face brush that I keep in my purse. I also had the bareskin foundation and city lights kit waiting here for me so thought that would be enough. Since it has already been 2 weeks and looks like it will be at least one more week I wanted the rest of my BE. Luckily I don't have as large a collection as some of you BEauties. Okay I'm done. Sorry for the long rant, but it helps.

Have a good night all

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Sorry that happened to you, Sapphire. That sounds like our kind of luck as well.