Honored Contributor

Yes. Every time before I shower while I wait for the water to get to the right temperature. It helps the circulation, is supposed to reduce cellulite (though I haven't noticed that), and it feels wonderful and relaxing. Especially brushing the palms of my hands!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

Yes. Every time before I shower while I wait for the water to get to the right temperature. It helps the circulation, is supposed to reduce cellulite (though I haven't noticed that), and it feels wonderful and relaxing. Especially brushing the palms of my hands!

Wow, @Porcelain ! I brush the soles of my feet, but never thought to brush the palms of my hands! My musician's hands could probably benefit from that! Thanks for mentioning!

Occasional Contributor

you can also add a contrast shower

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I dry brushed for a few years. Then, I went to my current regimen of soaking in a bath of sea salt and baking soda and after soaking for about twenty minutes, I use a household scrub brush.

Honored Contributor

I dry brush except for the soles of my feet (I start at top of toes--right foot) and I don't dry brush my face.

My brushes aren't long handled, it's easier with a short handled brush for me.  So I don't get all of my back.

I don't do circular motions, but long swoops.