Super Contributor

Re: DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION DISCOVERY

Tototwo, I knew you weren't making fun of me. I could probably have expressed it better. Let's don't tell CG that we think it is such a bargain or they will raise the price!
Frequent Contributor

I had to run to the CVS at lunchtime and while there I thought I would check out the Aqua Smooth - they had about five compacts of which there were only two colors and the cost was 10.50!! I'll try Walgreens.

Super Contributor

Wagnerdancer, that is really expensive for this product. I bought mine at my local grocery store. I checked my receipt and the cost was $6.13.
Super Contributor

Just checked Amazon--cheapest is $15! Walgreen website--$10! I'm in MASS....maybe that is why the higher price? But so expensive on Amazon!

Esteemed Contributor

I buy CG AquaSmooth at the Kroger supermarket in my neighborhood for $6. Why shop for it online if you can buy it at your local grocery store?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I too have used that for a long time but recently have been using the L'Oreal serum absolute but just bought the L'Oreal new Blur this week at Rite Aid, all L'Oreal foundation is 20% off. I am fair complected with dry skin but think the Blur would be nice for anyone other than those with very oily complexions.

It isn't a heavy foundation unlike so many liquids(comes in a tube). I got 204 creamy natural and is perfect for my light to light medium skin. It takes so very little so will last a long time. Yesterday I put too much on, put on what I was use to using a liquid foundation, way too much. Today I put a few tiny dabs around than used my Real Techniques expert face brush(Ulta) and using a circular motion I blended it in, perfect, face looks and feels very nice without being heavy or having a made up look or feel, really like this so think while Rite Aid has it 20% off this week I am going to pick up another one.

This can be made to look like a TM but is also buildable as you need just go easy and don't use too much till you see what you really need to use, very nice.