Respected Contributor

Re: DR DENESE FINALLY

[ Edited ]

This kit is a super deal.  I've been wanting the hydroshield serum (worked really well on my neck), but the best deal on it was the huge 4oz, which was $199 by itself.  Well, you get it in the kit PLUS the other 3 super sized products for $129.  That's a little over $30 per product if you figure it that way.

Am anxious to try the emulsion serum and cream and the cleanser.  I put it on auto ship because it's even 10% cheaper next time, plus I want to try the exfoliation cream stuff.  I know I will not use it up in only 4 mos, but you can cancel after that.

This TSV makes her products really affordable.  Can't wait to get it.

Valued Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

This kit is a super deal.  I've been wanting the hydroshield serum (worked really well on my neck), but the best deal on it was the huge 4oz, which was $199 by itself.  Well, you get it in the kit PLUS the other 3 super sized products for $129.  That's a little over $30 per product if you figure it that way.

Am anxious to try the emulsion serum and cream and the cleanser.  I put it on auto ship because it's even 10% cheaper next time, plus I want to try the exfoliation cream stuff.  I know I will not use it up in only 4 mos, but you can cancel after that.

This TSV makes her products really affordable.  Can't wait to get it.

And if you do A-D it actually comes out to be about $23 per supersize item. This is cheaper than drugstore prices. Looks like I'm the one laughing all the way to the bank!

Respected Contributor

If you like Hydroshield, this is a good price for that alone.  However, I've not particularly cared for most of the Dr Denese products I've tried so this was an easy pass for me.

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

I have never tried her products. I like Philosophy Purity and Microdelivery exfoliation. I have used these for years. Also, use Clarisonic. I am 70 years old and people can not believe it. I use l'oreal day cream, night cream and eye cream.

My mom had beautiful skin and I think it is genetics. My dermatologist told me my skin was beautiful. I went to her because of a toe nail that had turned purple. I thought about ordering it but then I changed my mind. I wish these people would let themselves age and then taut their beauty line. It would be more believable. This has always been holding me back from ordering skin care line.

No matter what kind of dermatological or surgical procedures you have done, you still need good skin care.  Ther is no substitute. 

I like to look good no matter what age I am.  Not everyone is trying to fool you, they just want to look good. 

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

I have tried the cleanser, and it was nice.  Not the most drying I have ever used.

I just cannot get in to the Hydroshield.  It just doesn't seem to do anything for me.

However, if you do use it, this TSV was a great value.

Hyacinth