Regular Contributor

DR. DENESE ANTIAGING LIPID POWER INFUSION.....??????

Please share your experience if you have tried this. Just courious to hear what changes you have seen in your skin.  It has complete 5 stars from everyone. Which I find amazing for a product that is all natural. I currently use Josie's Argan Oil & Argan Reserve. Just wondering if this might be a great addition to those products. Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DR. DENESE ANTIAGING LIPID POWER INFUSION.....??????

No personal experience, but, the composition of oils is kind of interesting. But, after awhile, aren't you beating a dead horse? How many oils do you really need, because most oils share properties.

Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Resveratrol, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Diisostearyl Malate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil.

Respected Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

No personal experience, but, the composition of oils is kind of interesting. But, after awhile, aren't you beating a dead horse? How many oils do you really need, because most oils share properties.

Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Resveratrol, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Diisostearyl Malate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil.

@Harpa - the ingredients sound very similar to Skinn's Collagenesis Lipid Infusion - very similar - I love his product - it's a light oil that sinks right in.

Respected Contributor

I used to be a big fan of Dr. Denese years ago but just found that Skinn was working better for my skin. I do love his Lipid Infusion. However, many women on Facebook are raving about Dr. Denese's new oil. They are claiming that it has made a significant change in the appearance of their skin. Currently it is on waitlist but the reviews on the Q are fantastic. 

Trusted Contributor

Dr. D.'s oil is one that I had been thinking of trying, but while I was thinking - it sold out, lol. 
Do the math.
Valued Contributor

I'm currently using argan oil but as soon as I run out I'm going t try this. I was going to go back to using Paula's Choice oil because I prefer a blend of different oils but saw Dr Denese's and it's a better value. Plus I just love her products! 

Esteemed Contributor

I am u using JOSIE MORAN ARGON OIL HEALTHY SKIN, and the results are amazing.  In one week I see a difference and I am 80.  Just ordered another bottle on her website.

I had ordered this product from DR. DENESE,but cancelled, because I thought how many oils do you need?  This came on the Q the same day as the Super ARGON OIL.

Now I am on wishlist.  

Super Contributor

Yes, I purchesed this and have been using for a couple of months now. I do like it, it sinks in but to tell you the truth Skinn Midnight Elixir does the same for a lot lower price. When I wake up, I don't see a huge difference, I have really dry skin so I am always on th ehunt for the perfect oil. I like it, but am not in love with it. My face seems just as dry in the morning, so just unsure how it really helps for 70 bucks