Honored Contributor

Just watched some of my recorded Doll 10 show from yesterday. Her personality seems so different. While always happy and upbeat, on this presentation, she came across more like the IT vendors.

Did anyone else see the show to comment?

Contributor

Re: DORIS DALTON....HYPER?

[ Edited ]

I saw her show yesterday and she looked lovely as usual.  I like Doris and her lipsticks and blushes are wonderful.  She loves talking about makeup which makes it fun to see her on TV.  

Valued Contributor

She loves make up and she is excited about her products.She could easily sell her company and she wouldn't need to be on tv exposing herself.

Her brand is very popular on Qvc Italia. I bought kits and even a Today Special when I was in Italy recently.

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Just watched some of my recorded Doll 10 show from yesterday. Her personality seems so different. While always happy and upbeat, on this presentation, she came across more like the IT vendors.

Doris is a doll.... and I usually enjoy her.  She was with Alberti one of my absolute favorites.  

She did not seem like her usual self.  Very exaggerated with everything so you could call it hyper.  It was not  relaxing to watch and I surf to catch Alberti on Q.

Never watch IT shows.

Trusted Contributor

This is like the BEST post EVER. Woman LOLHeart

Respected Contributor

I started to watch as I don't mind her really but I don't wear make up......she seems sweet but this show I think is where she had on that pony tail and kept flipping it back and forth and after about the 5th flip, I had to go............I think she did not think we could see it. It looked like a clip in hair thingy......Smiley Very Happy

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

I did not see the show but I would say that all these female and/or male entrepreneurs are very driven people thus more likely hyper.  That's my two cents.  Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

I saw her show, @Shanus. I didn't notice anything different about her; however, I was concentrating on her foundation and might not have paid as close attention. 

Valued Contributor

I too noticed that Doris seemed almost frantically hyper!! Even her voice seemed higher pitched than her usual tone. I had to turn it off which is unusual for me as I really enjoy Alberti and usually Doris.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

This is like the BEST post EVER. Woman LOLHeart

@MarkeieMark   Why?