Honored Contributor

I saw the opening of the TS and just about gagged---Doris gushed over how thrilled she was to meet Bobbi whats her name---turned the channel--not a fan of either one of them or her products. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not getting it, I have tried her lipsticks and cream blushes and wasn't impressed. I am saving my money for the Sephora sale coming up, I have a 15% off coupon that was sent to me.

Trusted Contributor

@pommom wrote:

Isn't the rep formerly with Tarte?  She looks so familiar.

She was with Tarte and posted that she was "leaving to spend time with her family" and then, immediately after that, she is peddling for Doris.

Trusted Contributor

Doris needs some new clothing.

She wore that GILI jacket.  Again.

Honored Contributor

I like Doris, but she sure was "super hyper" on HSN last night.   I have her foundation and like it, but don't need more or the other items in the TS.  I won't be watching the other presentations.  

Super Contributor

Is this product made in China? anyone know? Anyone used this? 

Respected Contributor

Re: DOLL10 --TS on HSN

[ Edited ]

@KayinMN wrote:

Is this product made in China? anyone know? Anyone used this? 

@KayinMN On my bottle it states: Made in Italy
Super Contributor

Does it look dark? I dont know if I should get fair or light?

Respected Contributor

@KayinMN wrote:

Does it look dark? I dont know if I should get fair or light?

@KayinMN I wear medium in my foundations and this matches really good. I would say it is on the lighter side verses darker. It has a yellow base color but not a lot of yellow. I really like the foundation. It goes on nice and it is build able. I don’t use an eye concealer with it. It covers really good.
Valued Contributor

Re: DOLL10 --TS on HSN

[ Edited ]

I've never tried Doris' foundation before only her nude lipstick,  I'm almost out of my Dimitri foundation and concealer so thought I'd try it.  It looked nice on the presentation.  The other items looked pretty decent too so we'll see.  I was hesitatnt on the color.  Does Doris' shades run darker or on the lighter side?  I am a yellow based in skin color and I heard Doris say the light medium was warmer so I went with that.