Trusted Contributor

Has anyone here tried this from Doll 10?  I see they will be having a Q2 Big Deal in a couple of days and thought I'd try.

If you have, also please comment on how the shades run.  The reviews are leaning toward the medium being too orange but I'd prefer hearing from my beauty guru's here. I value all of your opinions.  Thank you in advance!

Honored Contributor

I've thinking of ordering this, but waiting for free shipping.  I really have more than enough different brands of foundation now and should just use what I have though.  I have another Doll 10 foundation which I like but probably won't order again.

Respected Contributor

I love it, but I wish it came in more shades. Fair is just a touch too fair for me and light is a shade too dark.I have to mix it to match.

Respected Contributor

I like the look of the Kit, and do want to try it.  My issue is Shade.  I do wish that in the descriptions of the products that they would tell you what shade is neutral, yellow undertone, pink, etc.  

I'm between Light and Medium.  Reading all the Reviews is of no help.  One person says great, another says it turned Orange, etc.

I really want to give it a try, but returns are a pain, and $6.95...Smiley Indifferent

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

I have used her HydraLux and HydraGel foundations and they were both yellow-based.  I use Light.  It's not so bad that I can't make it work, but would prefer a neutral base.