Honored Contributor

DOLL 10 ON HSN TODAY

[ Edited ]

I noticed Dr. Doris (not sure why she's pushing "doctor" since being a chiropractor has nothing to do with makeup Lol) has HSN shows all day. Some good deals on her products online, too.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  It doesn't matter because she earned the title of doctor through extensive education.  Prerequisite 4 year degree usually in premed plus an additional 3-4 years of chiropractic study. 

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@Shanus  It doesn't matter because she earned the title of doctor through extensive education.  Prerequisite 4 year degree usually in premed plus an additional 3-4 years of chiropractic study. 

@Pook   Curious, since she began using "Dr." only in the last year few years.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have the set of 5 lipsticks she offered but I ordered them from QVC.  They just came the other day so I've not really put them to good use but all the colors are a winner for me.

That aside, it was always talked about during her presentations for as far back as I can remember that she was a doctor.  Perhaps the shopping channels have decided to start using doctor when introducing her.  I don't remember hearing her introduced last time on Q but I thought it was only the hosts on HSN who called her Dr. Doris Dalton.