Respected Contributor

Re: DOLL 10 NUDE listick and glosses WARNING!

On 3/10/2015 Kachina624 said: I had a problem with the foundation that you're supposed to get out of the bottle with an eye dropper, but the product is so thick you can't pick it up. I also tried to contact her but got no response. That $35 down the drain for a poorly packaged product that I can't use. I'm finished with her.

Did not try the lipstick, but had the same problem the Kachina624 had with the Foundation.

Dries up really fast, and almost impossible to get out of the bottle. I liked the product itself at first, nice shade match, good consistency...but if you can only use it for 2 weeks, forget it.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Esteemed Contributor

The problem I had with this product is that it was off almost as soon as you put it on. To me, that's a waste of time and money. I gave it to my daughter and she loved it, had no drying out problems. I couldn't keep reapplying lipstick at my job.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Contributor

On 3/10/2015 Crisso said:

Oh no! Did they dry out with the caps on?

yes maam they sure did

Contributor

On 3/10/2015 flaca1401 said:

In the past I bought 3 sets and never had that problem. Today, I almost ordered another set, but did not need it, I still have some lipsticks.

I loved it too.....maybe I just got a bad batch? :/

Contributor

On 3/10/2015 TrailBlazer05 said:

I have NEVER had that problem with the Dalton's Nude Lipstick Collection. Everything works differently for everybody. It's more than likely an issue you've had with your lips drying out and not necessarily the products at all. I LOVE this nude set and ordered another tonight as backup! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

No it was the lipstick, it was so dry it was hard to rub on,,,,,not that my lips were dry....it was the lipstick part that dried out

Contributor

I'm thinking maybe I got a bad batch,,,

Contributor

On 3/11/2015 silkyk said:
On 3/11/2015 michellesthoughts said:

I have never had a problem with any of her products, in fact, I think she has the best lipstick and glosses I have ever used. They are beautiful in color, and not sticky at all....

Could anyone please tell me if these lipsticks/glosses have a scent or taste? I can't handle either so I skip lots of brands. TIA!

Yes they do have a taste as I recall. But it wasn't bad or nasty Smiley Happy