Honored Contributor

Re: DO YOU REMEMBER THESE BEAUTY LINES?

Don't forget Yves Rocher.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@EastCoastGal wrote:

@Queen of shop wrote:

@Teddixat  I loved Hydron. Made my skin as smooth as glass, plumped and radiant. Wonder why Harvey left?

I have no recall of Liz Earle whatsoever.

I liked Principle Secret too and used it for years.

@Queen of shop ... I used Principle Secret for years also! My skin was so soft and creamy. 

@EastCoastGal  I still use Principal Secret Advanced 4 in 1 cleanser.  I have used it faithfully since 1993;

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

I love Liz Earle but not available on any shopping channels that I know of in US.

It is available at QVC UK but we US customers can't order from there. They have terrific deals, especially TSVs. 

I have purchased from their website, but exchange rate is 1 pound = $1.28 US (1/10/24). It's been a few years since I ordered.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember all the lines mentioned except for Liz Earle.  I even ordered some sort of sampler package of the Hydron products and really liked them.  However, i never ordered anything else from the line.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

I miss Ellen Lange, she had the best face mask. I have been trying to find it, sold out . It was a peel, and it foamed up. Best mask I have ever used.

Honored Contributor

Hydron was one of the brands that David Pollack on Shop LC started, he was the chemist behind it. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh wrote:

@EastCoastGal wrote:

@Queen of shop wrote:

@Teddixat  I loved Hydron. Made my skin as smooth as glass, plumped and radiant. Wonder why Harvey left?

I have no recall of Liz Earle whatsoever.

I liked Principle Secret too and used it for years.

@Queen of shop ... I used Principle Secret for years also! My skin was so soft and creamy. 

@EastCoastGal  I still use Principal Secret Advanced 4 in 1 cleanser.  I have used it faithfully since 1993;

@gidgetgh @Queen of shop...I also love her Advanced line and two of my favorite products have always been the Advanced 4 in 1 Cleanser, as well as the Advanced Gentle Enzyme Treatment.

I was concerned when she stepped down in 2019 from her skincare line and left Guthy-Renker in total control...However, the products do appear to be of the same quality and formulation so far.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Forever Spring, Essence of Time, the line from Connie Selleca, Joan Rivers Results. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Judaline   I don't remember her, but also use "baby washcloths" that I purchase on Amazon.

If just talking about QVC, Living Proof is gone and it seems Calista has taken over. Bumble Bumble and Aveda have taken a backseat.

@Shanus I use the baby washcloths from Burt's Bees!  Get them on Amazon.  Which ones do you use?Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I remember Jill hosting a Liz Earle show.

Loved Hydron and was disappointed when it went under.