Regular Contributor

DO YOU LOVE IT? Have you tried it?

The best ever dry shampoo Batiste can be purchased at Ulta and Walmart for sure and if you are blonde covering the gray, try the brilliant blonde.  It is amazing the spray smells so nice and it covers so great and does not come out in a few hours and no powder brushing on while you are waiting for color...............I love it. I put so much in my hair that really when it dries it looks some greasy in a way not the shine but my hair blonde colored over gray by my stylist.................THIS DRY SHAMPOO is amazing. I hope you will try it................they sell out fast in blonde and the brilliant blonde matches my color................and so when I am tired or need to fresh up and run to the store I just spray and go and my hair looks fabulous and fuller I mean fuller...........and I also turn my head over and spray into the roots that way also AND

I never wear drug store brands but lets take a look at L'Oreal as they own high end things and bought TOO Faced and it is amazing what Walmart has in L'Oreal new that is exactly like TOO FACED and the colors are just as hip anyway I tried L'Oreal AGE PERFECT ROSEY TONE MOISTURIZER today and it gives my skin a pink glow but no one will know what it is just that my coloring looks fresh and and nice. It is beautiful...........so I will use this in the day when I wear no makeup and just mascara..............it is really beautiful and I saw it in a ad and thought LET's TRY IT.................love it................so have you tried these things???

Super Contributor

Re: DO YOU LOVE IT? Have you tried it?

I haven't but I guess I should!!! :-)

Esteemed Contributor

Wow thanks for the heads up. I can't color my hair because of allergy. This may help a little. I would get the brown. Plus it is reasonably priced.

Honored Contributor

No L'Oreal for me, they test on animals.

And a crafty feline rubs its paws together as though hatching an evil plan 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not sure the brilliant blonde would work for me, @ILoveFragrance.  

Image result for squirrel with roller

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org