Honored Contributor

Re: DO YOU LIKE THESE NAILS?

@catlover wrote:

Pastel Pink Stiletto nails, Nail designs, Nail art, Nails, Stiletto nails, Acrylic nails, Pointy nails, Fake nails:

NO

I do love the color.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Lyttlewyng wrote:

Yes, I like length and shape but not the color.

I like the complete opposite, lol. I love the color.  I hate the shape and length. They look just awful.

Honored Contributor

I do not ever remember pointy nails like these being in style.  I do not like square nails but these are too extreme

Honored Contributor

Looks like something from the 1970's.

Esteemed Contributor

Usually will not comment on nails since I am not a particular NAIL person, as shown, but she has   >__very pretty hands.

Being in the medical field, along with training, we were never allowed to have long nails. 

Personally, if it's her choice, I would say- I have no objections. 

Her hands and the trouble she went to having this look, I would definitively tell her-  "You would make a great hand model". 

My husband does not like long nails.  I could not keep this look up every day, thus the reason I said- ~Hand Model or for Jewerly.~  Okay with me. 

Have not read any others' posts. 

Do you posters look at other women's hands? Just curious.  I do not, unless up close, then, only.... if dirty or in need of a manicure. Torn , bleeding or some type of fungus, et cetra. 

Honored Contributor

@catlover

They look like glue on nails.  I hope so.  Yikes, no likee

Respected Contributor

No, not at all.

Honored Contributor

@catlover wrote:

Pastel Pink Stiletto nails, Nail designs, Nail art, Nails, Stiletto nails, Acrylic nails, Pointy nails, Fake nails:

The tips are too pointed for me personally.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They look like nails Betty Davis would have  in that movie where her sister tormented her.

I think the movie was Whatever happened to Baby Jane or something like that with Joan Crawford.

Esteemed Contributor

No, I find them to be disgusting. Plus when you file your nails like this, they break easier than they would if you filed them squarish or squoval because there are so many more points where you could break them. I would assume that most of nails in this style are acrylic though so not much chance of breaking like with real nails. 

I honestly don't know how you would do anything with these. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK