Trusted Contributor

Re: DO YOU LIKE THESE NAILS?

They're ok. In fact with the right outfit, in the right situation, they would look just fine. But on myself no...I kind of like to be able to use my hands. I'm sure I'd stab myself with whatever nails I didn't quickly break or rip off my fingers. I do like the color, but I very seldom wear pastels. 

Honored Contributor

@catlover wrote:

Pastel Pink Stiletto nails, Nail designs, Nail art, Nails, Stiletto nails, Acrylic nails, Pointy nails, Fake nails:

this style is called stiletto

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

absolutely do not like this shape......especially for me. i prefer a squared shape on my nails.

@sunshine45  agree! these sharp things (saw 1st on Lady Gaga) then saw on Khloe Kardashian and they look awful, fake and nasty IMO shaped like weapons as soemone said. Not feminine or natural!! yuk.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

EEK ! ! !   I'd be wounding myself...................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

My instructor in nail school said if you're not on stage (singer, dancer, entertainer) you don't wear stilettos. If it were not so pointy, they would be an almond shape which is a bit more wearable if you like that look. OPI came out with their Hello Kitty line of pinks for Spring and they are very popular right now. I could never wear this style, I would gouge my eye out in my sleep, I prefer a short natural nail with dark shellac, just my preference. I find having nice cuticles and polished nails are flattering on anyone, stilettos not so much.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

No, they look like vampire nails. The color is pretty though.

Exactly what I thought when I saw them too.  Vampire nails.

Respected Contributor

They look cheap to me.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

No!  But I see Lady Gaga and hers look a lot like this.  They do not look practical to me at all.  I don't see how you can do every day things with them.  The color is pretty but that is about it.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I'm more of a "traditionalist" (or maybe just old!), but I don't like that pointy shape, nor do I like straight across-squared off nails.  I like my nails on the shorter side in an oval shape.  Sometimes, I just buff them to a nice glow.  Other times, I occasionally treat myself to a gel manicure.  That pink color is not one I would select for a nail color, however.

Valued Contributor

@catlover wrote:

Pastel Pink Stiletto nails, Nail designs, Nail art, Nails, Stiletto nails, Acrylic nails, Pointy nails, Fake nails:

Male point of view:  Pretty color but too pointed.  Ask another man and he may love them.  Smiley Wink