Trusted Contributor

Re: DO YOU LIKE THESE NAILS?

@NAES1  First, I guess I would qualify as a NAIL person since I collect nail polish and change my mani every 2-3 days most of the time. From the the number of comments I read on here regarding host and vendor manis, there certainly are those that do look at other women's hands. But I'm more like you...I notice mostly the extremes, someone with unkept nails OR someone with well shaped hands and perfectly manicured nails. 

Trusted Contributor

I would never  have my nails that way.  They look like weapons.  I didn't think those very long nails were back in style since I never see anyone with nails like that anymore.  But.....there is a woman at CS in the supermarket I go to whose nails have to be 5 inches long and they are curved in all directions. She gets these wild manicures with all different colors and stones on each nail. She said they never break but boy are they freaky looking and ugly.  I don't know how she eats, cooks or (trying to put it nicely) goes to the bathroom.  

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Love the color,do not like the shape. Too sharp for my taste, I like oval.

I like oval on me too.  I like square on some other women.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

No, not at all. Length, shape or color, No ...
Regular Contributor

Love the color, but not the pointy nails!!  I like the length, but Iike a sqoval nail shape.

Super Contributor

For a vampire, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

New nail trend is fur on fake nails.