QVC Customer Care

Re: DO YOU HAVE FAVORITE DAY MOISTURIZER?

This post has been removed by QVC because discount codes are not allowed.

Respected Contributor

Radiance moisturizer by No 7. Smells good, moisturizes well. Only takes a little bit to do the job.

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Buy Lumene Nordic C [Valo] Glow Reveal Moisturizer 50ml at Goxip

For several years now, Lumene Glow Reveal.  I use it under Lumene CC cream.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother , yes another nice line...I haven't tried that one, but I've used the one in the pink pkg, I think its Restore and Renew.  They have a day spf 30, and a night cream.   Walgreens sometimes has buy one, get 50% off second. Walgreens owns the No.7 line.  Sometimes ulta has good sales on it too.

Respected Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@fairydogmother , yes another nice line...I haven't tried that one, but I've used the one in the pink pkg, I think its Restore and Renew.  They have a day spf 30, and a night cream.   Walgreens sometimes has buy one, get 50% off second. Walgreens owns the No.7 line.  Sometimes ulta has good sales on it too.

I didn't know they are owned by Walgreens. I also use the No7 Vitamin C serum. Have seen amazing results, especially on my neck and chest 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

I use Purity Made Simple cleanser and moisturizer.  Been using both of them for years.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Daily Moisturizing Lotion spf 30 - mineral - for dry/very dry skin.  Been using it for years.  May try something else, always ask myself why, then go back to Paula's Choice.  Face feels hydrared all day and works well under any powder or liquid foundation that I use.

Honored Contributor

I use City Beauty serum and moisturizer.  After being on Accutane for cyctic acne, I don't have any dryness issues.

Respected Contributor

I use a few, CeraVe Daily Moisture Lotion and sometimes the one with SPF. If I am really dry I'll use the Olay Rich with my Australian Gold tinted Sunscreen. I also use Bobbi Brown Enriched Fase Base when I need an addd moisture shot, works as a primer too.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

My face would be bone dry if it ever got the chance.  Daytime skincare consists of hydration hydration hydration and moisturizer.  My daytime moisturizer has been Tatcha Gel Cream (in the mint colored jar).  I just ran out of it and have a jar of Peter Thomas Roth 

Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer

I thought it would be more watery and it is at first but then turns into a more cream-like product.  I've  only used it 3 days but so far it's making a good alternative to the $69 Tatcha product.  It's $52.

@monicakm 

YES!  Although I will say it's a tie between that one & PTR's Peptide 21 moisturizer.  I ❤️❤️ them both!  They both wear wonderfully under make-up.  It's hard for me to pick which one I like better.  I use PTR's Peptide 21 eye cream in the day & his Retinol PM eye cream at night.  I haven't tried the Water Drench eye cream.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.