Respected Contributor

DO YOU HAVE FAVORITE DAY MOISTURIZER?

I've been trying different ones, and my face feels a little dry after applying foundation over it.  I'm currently using Clinique C cream with an spf, and im not finding it very hydrating.   I let the salesgirl talk me into it. 

I'm also using SkinMedica spf 50 renewal cream, which has always been my favorite.   But after foundation my skin looks dry and feels tight as the day goes on.

I LOVE Shiseido, so I may buy the Benefiance daycream..

Just like to hear your favorite hydrating day moisturizers?

Regular Contributor

Re: DO YOU HAVE FAVORITE DAY MOISTURIZER?

My new favorite is Biossance spf 30, from Sephora. I also have very dry skin.

Honored Contributor

Dramatically Different by Clinique 

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I like to use a hydrating mist on top of my foundation for added moisture. This Dickinson's is the one I'm using now. It's very light and you don't feel it on. It's a mult-purpose mist...tone-set-refresh w/hydration. It has fragrance just so you know. Look around, there are other hydrating mists you can try also.

Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Hydrating Facial Mist with Rosewater |  $4.99. Purchased at Marshall's at 18th & 6th Avenue on 8/15/20… | Facial  mist, Mists, Facial

Honored Contributor

My face would be bone dry if it ever got the chance.  Daytime skincare consists of hydration hydration hydration and moisturizer.  My daytime moisturizer has been Tatcha Gel Cream (in the mint colored jar).  I just ran out of it and have a jar of Peter Thomas Roth 

Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer

I thought it would be more watery and it is at first but then turns into a more cream-like product.  I've  only used it 3 days but so far it's making a good alternative to the $69 Tatcha product.  It's $52.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

I've been trying different ones, and my face feels a little dry after applying foundation over it.  I'm currently using Clinique C cream with an spf, and im not finding it very hydrating.   I let the salesgirl talk me into it. 

I'm also using SkinMedica spf 50 renewal cream, which has always been my favorite.   But after foundation my skin looks dry and feels tight as the day goes on.

I LOVE Shiseido, so I may buy the Benefiance daycream..

Just like to hear your favorite hydrating day moisturizers?

@Dazlin The Benefiance is a night cream for me.  I don't always wear something in the day and if I do it has to be very light.  I like Shiseido's serum and toner too at night.  

And I am a big fan of Derma-E's vitamin C serum which is very light and doesn't make my face peel a lot.  I can use it am or pm and with other products.

Honored Contributor

I begin my skincare routine with a mild glycolic pad (Nassif), hydrating facial mist, and hyaluronic acid serum before I do my other serums.  I mist one more time and add a moisturizer concoction of a little CeraVe PM and a little Alpha Skincare 12% Glycolic Body Lotion. I've been really pleased with my system lately. 

Super Contributor

Josie Maran's Argan Milk followed by one of her SPFs.    

Honored Contributor

Here's another facial mist. This uses glycerin as the hydrating agent (Dickinson's uses hyaluronic acid). I like either one.

Heritage Store Rosewater and Glycerin Hydrating Facial Mist, 2 fl oz, Dry  to Combination Skin - Walmart.com

Trusted Contributor

I have used Roc Retinol Deep Wrinkle daily moisturizer for years.It has SPF 30. I also use the same at night, but thei night cream doesn't contain sunscreen. Roc is one of the few brands that does not cause milia on my skin.