Respected Contributor

Re: DO YOU HAVE FAVORITE DAY MOISTURIZER?

I switch back and forth with Josie Maran Argan MIlk. I also use her Protect and Perfect SPF 47 tinted.

The other is Tatcha Dewey Skin Cream. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin   I have been using Kylie Skin moisturizer and it makes my skin soft and hydrated.  If you need extra hydration try her Hyaluronic Acid serum which hydrates immediately and deeply (I own it).  It's the only serum I have found that works.  Good luck.  p.s.  prices are reasonable.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 10.06.39 AM.png

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 , thanks,  I'm using Timless hyaluronic,  it seems very good, but im going to look into your suggestion next time.

Edited, I meant to say I'm using Dr. BRENNER, not timeless.  I like it dr. Brenner hyaluronic and the C much better.  

Honored Contributor

I like something oli free, have to be very careful with ingredients, even some of the water moisturizers contain mineral oils disguised under different names such as C13-14 Isoparaffin. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee ...would you happen to know if any of these ingredients can be drying?  Homosalate 6.0 %, 

Octinoxate 7.5 %, octisalate 5.0 % and zinc Oxide 10 %.

Those are the ingredients in the SkinMedica Total Defense  and Repair broad spectrum  spf 50 +.   Im staying in today and didn't apply any additional sunscreen other than what's already in my daycream... going to see how my skin feels as the day goes on without it.  

I dont want to pester you, please take your time...I really appreciate your knowledge.  Thank you!!

Respected Contributor

I use Estee Lauder Daywear moisturizer Along w/EL Advanced Repair for Eyes.
Respected Contributor

@Dazlin   Yes, It is Philosophy Hope In a Jar Water Cream

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin wrote:

@SilleeMee ...would you happen to know if any of these ingredients can be drying?  Homosalate 6.0 %, 

Octinoxate 7.5 %, octisalate 5.0 % and zinc Oxide 10 %.

Those are the ingredients in the SkinMedica Total Defense  and Repair broad spectrum  spf 50 +.   Im staying in today and didn't apply any additional sunscreen other than what's already in my daycream... going to see how my skin feels as the day goes on without it.  

I dont want to pester you, please take your time...I really appreciate your knowledge.  Thank you!!

@Dazlin 

Generally oxides can have a drying effect especially if your skin is already dry anyway. Oxides are minerals and absorb moisture/oil. There's another ingredient in that Skinmedica SPF product which might contribute to dry skin and that ingredient is silica located in the upper deck. Silica is mainly used as a mattifier (absorbs oil) and also as a thickening/suspending agent (keeps other things from settling). Silica ...not the same as silicone.

Regular Contributor

I'm happy to share that I use Chanel hydra beauty micro creme following the use of Chanel hydra beauty micro serum. It is so hydrating and nice on my very dry , sun aged skin. It is expensive but I use it sparingly with what I feel are good results. If you stop by a Chanel counter at Nordstrom or Macys the cosmetologist will prepare you a good size sample to use over a 3or 4 day period before you invest in the product. It's worth a try.