Honored Contributor

Re: DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE EXFOLIATING CLEANSER?

@Dazlin wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch ...im looking at the Bliss...IS IT DRYING??   I need hydrating. 

I have a glycolic cleanser BSW, too drying for morning but good at night to remove make up.   I was already considering Alphas cleanser.   I have the serum and I really like it.   In addition, to switch off, I think im going to try Derma E vitamin C cleanser to.

Hi @Dazlin    Never noticed any dryness with it, but it's possible that the kaolin clay could be too much for you.  But then there are other ingredients that can offset that.  It's supposed to be good for all skin types.  Here's a list of their key ingredients and their function. 

• Volcanic Pumice: Mild exfoliant purifies and cleanses, removing dead outer layers of skin cells; does not dissolve in water, allowing time to massage and improve circulation as it exfoliates
  • Kaolin Clay: Easily absorbs oil and toxins to tone, stimulate and cleanse pores
  • Pro Vitamin B5: Helps seal in hydration by boosting the skin barrier and helps rejuvenate and revitalize surface skin cells
  • Jojoba Seed and Soybean Oils: Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, these oils moisturize and protect
  • Aloe Leaf Juice: Cools, soothes and softens skin
  • Peppermint Oil: Refreshes skin
  • Chamomile & Lavender Extract: Gentle flower extracts known to calm and soothe skin

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch , @SilleeMee ...thank you both!

I'll look at both again and make a decision ...i like C for morning 🙂.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee ...I dont see the olay regenerist C on Amazon.   Where did you buy yours?

I see it online elsewhere, but with shipping 

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@SilleeMee ...I dont see the olay regenerist C on Amazon.   Where did you buy yours?

I see it online elsewhere, but with shipping 

@Dazlin 

I got mine at Walmart. Looks like Amazon might be sold out of it at the moment but they did have it there the last time I looked for it.

Respected Contributor

Ok thank you!!    They have another C scrub too...but reviews said its really not enough exfoliating.  Maybe not gritty...idk?  I definitely want to feel the granules.

Honored Contributor

I always mix a little bit of a scrub into my liquid cleansers. 

Trusted Contributor

Oh no then it's true??? I have such a big bottle. Had heard it was discontinued but I won't need to re-purchase for a while. That is so disappointing!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Please tell me more about the Olay Regenerist  Vitamin C exfoliating cleanser..  I keep telling myself to try some less expensive skin care products to see if I really need my more expensive ones.  This looks pretty darn good.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Please tell me more about the Olay Regenerist  Vitamin C exfoliating cleanser..  I keep telling myself to try some less expensive skin care products to see if I really need my more expensive ones.  This looks pretty darn good.

@SurferWife 

It's thick and creamy but it spreads easily on my skin. Has a light citrus smell. You don't need a lot. The little exfoliating beads get smaller as you cleanse and it leaves my skin very smooth, not drying. I use it a few times a week, not everyday. This is my first tube of it and I'm only a quarter into using it so that's all I say for it right now. Seems many people give it good reviews and that's what made me buy it.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  @SurferWife ...I ordered it directly from Olay...free shipping.