Honored Contributor

Re: DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE EXFOLIATING CLEANSER?

Tatcha Rice Cleanser and the Rice Polish.  Also Susan Yara's brand Naturium for an exfoliating cleanser.

Contributor

61rJUIqauVL._SL1024_.jpg

This is by far the best facial scrub I've used and I get it from Amazon.  You can't find it in B&M stores.  There is a reason I guess.  But you will love it.  

Honored Contributor

Clinique Clarifying Lotion #2

Esteemed Contributor

CeraVe with a regular buff puff (face).  Exfoliating cloths or gloves with my favorite soap or body wash at the time.  I switch out body soap and body wash a lot.  I find it works well for my skin to do this for the body.  For my face It's CeraVe and Neutrogena Hydro boost extra dry skin formula.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Valued Contributor

I have used Cliniques Exfoliating Scrub for years. They do have a 7 Day Scrub. I don't like it because it's very greasy...for me anyway. 

Esteemed Contributor

@cactusgal, I also used St. Ives Gentle Scrub for years about once a week in my morning shower.

I switched to Olay Vitamin C & Peptide cleanser a year or so ago. I don't want too much scrubbies or exfoliation. I have to wear my complexion the rest of my life and don't want to over-exfoliate.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I like ELF exfoliating scrub. It's gentle yet does a good job cleansing. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

I agree with all who have mentioned Tatcha Rice ...   I use a few different exfoliating products, but that is my go to and favorite.  You have to use it correctly or you'll hate it!  You must add enough water to the powder in your hand and make if foamy, then apply.  When I first got it,  I didn't do that and it was so powdery.  THEN I watched the demo and changed my application....   what a difference!   You won't think you're exfoliating because you don't feel any beads or grains against your skin.  HOWEVER ...  when you are done,  your skin will be baby soft.   LOVE!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Olay makes some good exfoliating cleansers. This one in particular is the one I just recently tried and I like it very much. Read about it on Olay dot com.

Olay Regenerist Vitamin C + Peptide 24 Face Wash 

Less than $7

Olay Regenerist Vitamin C + Peptide 24 Face Wash, 5.0 oz

Olay Regenerist Vitamin C + Peptide 24 Face Wash, 5.0 oz

Just so you know...Olay is not cruelty free.

Esteemed Contributor

KAPLAN MD Diamond Contour.  Great for older skin!