Respected Contributor

DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE EXFOLIATING CLEANSER?

I mix Accure face scrub in my cleanser.  I just about out.  Any suggestions for a thorough scrub...I prefer for morning.    Also as a plain cleanser, I'm looking at Derma  e vitamin C cleanser.   It's not a scrub though.

Honored Contributor

Re: DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE EXFOLIATING CLEANSER?

@Dazlin 

Yes!  My favorite is WEN Exfoliating Face Scrub.  It is a cleanser/scrub and is by far the most gentle scrub I have ever used.  I use it every morning in the shower.

D5674892-AAFB-4423-AD61-DEEA56883971.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I use Tatcha The Rice Polish Powder Enzyme. It is very gentle, cleanses, exfoliates and you can use it day or night. I sometimes use it both.

Trusted Contributor

I also use the Tatcha Rice Powder.  I have tried other cleansing powders (Dermalogica and Josie Maran) but I like Tatcha best.  I also have used Lancer Polich and Cleanse.  At first I liked it but I think that line is too strong for me everyday.  

Honored Contributor

Tula purifying facial cleanser.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm currently using up Signature Club A Glycolic Cleanser. It's creamy and non-stripping, pretty mild for a glycolic product.  I've had it awhile and just trying to use it up.  I was having a very good experience with Bliss Microdermabrasion Scrub before I started with the Dr. Nassif Detox Pads.  It's inexpensive, gets the job done, and is available on an Amazon subscription.  Another old favorite is the Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant, but it's pricey. It does last a good, long while though.  You can also get a glycolic cleanser like Alpha's or QRx Labs' if you don't want physical scrubbies.  These days, I'm content using a silicone sonic cleansing tool with my cleanser and the Nassif pads.  

09CF5B0F-BCE6-4887-B141-F47A23371B3C.jpeg

79B05535-4B26-412C-B809-09CA97177B28.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Gosh I've always used exfoliating products, since my 20s! The past few years I've used ptr's glycolic cleanser and love it. It really does the job.

Respected Contributor

Well I just got it in my Mother's Day gift package the other day, but a I am loving the ELF exfoliating cleanser. Very creamy but scrubby. Face felt great after. Only used it twice, so hopefully it will continue to be a favorite. 

Esteemed Contributor

A rougher micro cloth works well too.  I have come to like them.

Honored Contributor

I have this alpha hydroxy acid from my derm from when I had cystic acne.  You don't scrub or possibly scratch your skin.  I never stopped using it!

Mederma Mederma Ag Hydrating Facial Cleanser Hypoallergenic-6 Fluid Ounce