Honored Contributor

Re: DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE EXFOLIATING CLEANSER?

@Dazlin wrote:

@SilleeMee  @SurferWife ...I ordered it directly from Olay...free shipping. 

Wonderful! I hope you like it. @Dazlin 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use The Naked Bee Orange Blossom Honey

• Everyday Facial Cleansing Gel washes away dirt and grime with gentle jojoba bead exfoliators and enrich your skin with Vitamin C. Pair with our Everyday Facial Moisturizer to keep your skin soft and protected from the sun

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've mentioned this numeerous times .....

A bar of soap and exfoliating bath gloves.  I use Kiss My Face olive oil soap.  I get the gloves at Amazon .... use them on my face and entire body.

12 Pcs Exfoliating Shower Bath Gloves for Shower,Spa,Massage and Body Scrubs,Dead Skin Cell Remover Solft and Suitable for...

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Please tell me more about the Olay Regenerist  Vitamin C exfoliating cleanser..  I keep telling myself to try some less expensive skin care products to see if I really need my more expensive ones.  This looks pretty darn good.

@SurferWife 

It's thick and creamy but it spreads easily on my skin. Has a light citrus smell. You don't need a lot. The little exfoliating beads get smaller as you cleanse and it leaves my skin very smooth, not drying. I use it a few times a week, not everyday. This is my first tube of it and I'm only a quarter into using it so that's all I say for it right now. Seems many people give it good reviews and that's what made me buy it.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee 

Thanks for the feedback!  I was reading reviews of their entire Vitamin C line (4 products).  All 4.5+ star ratings!  I can get all 4 products for what I pay for PTR Vitamin C serum.  Man, it's worth trying at least once.  Have you used any of the other products?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Please tell me more about the Olay Regenerist  Vitamin C exfoliating cleanser..  I keep telling myself to try some less expensive skin care products to see if I really need my more expensive ones.  This looks pretty darn good.

@SurferWife 

It's thick and creamy but it spreads easily on my skin. Has a light citrus smell. You don't need a lot. The little exfoliating beads get smaller as you cleanse and it leaves my skin very smooth, not drying. I use it a few times a week, not everyday. This is my first tube of it and I'm only a quarter into using it so that's all I say for it right now. Seems many people give it good reviews and that's what made me buy it.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee 

Thanks for the feedback!  I was reading reviews of their entire Vitamin C line (4 products).  All 4.5+ star ratings!  I can get all 4 products for what I pay for PTR Vitamin C serum.  Man, it's worth trying at least once.  Have you used any of the other products?

@SurferWife 

That cleanser is the only one in the line which I've used.