Esteemed Contributor

Re: DO YOU GO OUT WITHOUT MAKEUP

@Trinity11 wrote:

No, I do not go out without makeup on. I know that I am in the minority because when I am out it is very evident that a lot of women do not wear makeup.

I love makeup and like looking my best. If makeup makes me feel better about myself I make no apologies. However, if other women feel confident not wearing makeup, I say all the power to them. Choices, we've come a long way....

Exactly!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

No ... never.  

I can't thnk of any time in my entire adult life that I went outside w/o makeup.  It's a normal part of my morning routine.  My sister is the same.

Regular Contributor

I seldom wear makeup. Even when I was a tennager and my friends were slapping it on, I refused to wear anything but lipstick. Makeup has always made me feel my skin is being slowly asphyxiated. Still, I really like the Bare Minerals California kit I got. I'm now prepared for anything. 

Respected Contributor

I experimented with makeup when I was younger but haven't worn any makeup for many years.

The only products I use now are  tinted lip balms or recently Lipstick Queen.  Also just started using and really like Laura Geller's eyelash primer - no mascara.

Esteemed Contributor

I stopped wearing makeup after I left corporate America. Now I only put on foundation and blusher if I have a dentist/doctor appointment or we go out with friends. I live in a hot climate and I just sweat most of it off anyway. My eyes tend to water so I don't wear mascara much anymore. Got sick of raccoon eyes.  My daily routine is just a moisturizer. Going out, moisturizer, light foundation and blush. Never wear lipstick.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

On a daily basis I only wear Bare Mineral powder foundation, Laura Geller blush and Long wearing lipstick (lasts all day).

That isn't very much and it takes me 2 minutes tops to do.

I rarely go without any makeup.

I don't do my eyes only because I have really bad allergies and makeup makes them worse.

Plucking and shaving my face and my skin care takes up most of my "getting ready"  time!!!  LOL

Trusted Contributor

When I leave the house, I always use eye makeup and wear lipstick. Occasionally I'll use foundation and blush. Basically it depends on where I'm going.

Honored Contributor

Sure, I didn't wear any makeup today even though I was going out. I'm not one of those people that can't leave the house or have people over unless I have makeup on. On the other hand, I do love makeup. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

ONLY IF THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Valued Contributor

Yes, most of the time it is just a natual face with moisturizer.  Unless it is for Sunday church or a special occassion.  Your skin must be able to breathe without all that product on your face other than just sleep.

I didn't do this when I was much younger, but I hava gotten lazy in my old age. Smiley Happy