Honored Contributor

Re: DO YOU GO OUT WITHOUT MAKEUP

Completely without makeup...no. I'd rather not look at my dark circles and spots so a little concealer here and there. I'm retired so there's no need for a full-face. That's done for special occasions or when I want to look polished.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't worn makeup in years.....a lot of years...don't miss it either....its refreshing to be able to run out on the spur of the moment without having to alot time for makeup....

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, all the time.  After I retired I stopped wearing it every day, and just wear it socially now.  But I have even scaled back what I wear socially, to foundation, mascara, and eyebrows. 

My every day routine is moisturizer and sun screen.

Respected Contributor

I always use sunscreen, but I only put on makeup for work or social events.  Otherwise, it is brows and mascara as I have lost most of my brows and have light lashes that are invisible without some mascara.  It is just too much trouble to put on a full face, especially in the summer here in the south.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

No, I never got out totally makeup free unless I'm in my yard, walking down the driveway to the mailbox, or walking the dog when it's unlikely that I'll encounter anyone.  If it's a quick errand or two, I still like to put a little something on.  I don't bother with the eyes too much, other than mascara, but I do like to have some kind of foundation, either TM or a quick swish of Laura Geller Baked Elements powder, a little blush for color, and something on my lips.

Honored Contributor

No, I don't.  I don't like the way my skin feels.

Honored Contributor

I do sometimes, that's what big sunglasses are for .LOL.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Never.  Somedays I wear more or less in terms of fancy eyeshadow techniques, bronzer, bright lip, etc. but wear makeup daily.  I always like to look my best.

Respected Contributor

i do and i don't love how i look.    mostly though i use concealor  and some Trish blush/bronzer and one of her gel eyeliners. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, only when I am gardening and then I apply sunscreen. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼