Honored Contributor

Re: DO YOU APPLY VITAMIN C SERUMS TO YOUR NECK??

Me too --and around the back of my neck too----

Respected Contributor

Everything goes on my neck and dec exept for my Retin A. It breaks me out no matter what I do. I have actually found that I don't need separate neck and dec products as many vendors would have us believe.

Respected Contributor

Ok, great!  Was a bit concerned lately since I'm seeing minor changes in the skin on that area.  Its said the skin on the neck and chest is thinner.   I will continue with my daily regimen of vitamin C.  I'm also trying Josie's argon oil, and body butter, and her spf 47.  SPF IS ALWAYS APPLIED!  I also use Baby spf.  Thanks again, beauty experts 😃

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don't forget to apply all your lotions and potions to your earlobes too. 👉👂👈 💖💖💖

Valued Contributor

rochelleS...re:  applying to earlobes...this may be a dumb question...but...will lotions and potions possibly irritate the piercings?  Just wondering...thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@barb40 

I've never had or considered that to be an issue. My pierced ears have been healed for.....decades. 😚

@barb40 wrote:

rochelleS...re:  applying to earlobes...this may be a dumb question...but...will lotions and potions possibly irritate the piercings?  Just wondering...thanks!