Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Even if it sounds like a good deal I don’t stock up on anything. Eventually they will come back with a better deal. They always bring something back at a better deal just not in the previous configuration. Also I never do auto-delivery. For some reason it always gets messed up on the delivery date and the payment dates.
Respected Contributor

@grandma Maria wrote:

DO NOT PURCHASE JOSIE MARAN BOARD SPECTRUM SPF 45.

I purchased 2 bottles 1 1/2 years ago I just opened a new bottle and it has a bad smell!

NO EXPERATION DATE ON THE BOTTLE.

There should be one on the bottle not matter what I was told I should of read it has a 2 year shelf live from her websight, I do not believe it at 60 dollars a bottle.

QVC did not help me or Josie's customer service all I wanted was an exchange.

WHEN QVC SAYS TO STOCK UP DO NOT (HER OIL TO).

I hope this is more important than looking at her nails coming from a person that has skin cancer in her family.

QVC NOT GOOD YOUR HOST ARE PUSHING STOCK UP AND SAVE.

I LOVE ALL HER PRODUCTS AND WILL CONTINUE TO PURCHASE BUT ONLY 1 UNTIL I FINISH ANOTHER!!!

QVC I WILL BE CONTACTING HER CORPORATE OFFICE (I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE BUT I AM NOT GIOING TO SIT BACK.

I agree with you.  I tried contacting Josie Maran's main office and there's no way to contact.  

I went to her website and it states to click the "Help" icon, but it doesn't work.  There's no telephone number for contacting either. 

Honored Contributor

@grandma Maria   I have to totally agree with you, regarding all beauty products.  I’ve never cared for the buy one/get one deals, or the supersizes. 

I prefer to buy things as I need them and to get fresh, newer products 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I saw a show once about managing money and what not to do when spending it. One thing that was discussed was to avoid buying stuff just because it's on sale and not to buy a bunch of it especially when you already have enough of it to begin with. I'm for sure guilty of that and I have found myself throwing things away because of one reason or another. Now I just buy things whenever I run out or getting close to that. 

@SilleeMee 

I really need to start doing that myself!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.