Respected Contributor

Perricone has 25% off his site. I didn't get them when they were beautyIQ steal. Just wondered if anyone likes them .

Respected Contributor

Re: DMAE firming pads anyone?

F&F2017 Friend and Family sale @ Perricone site. 25% off.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa Around two years ago, I think it was, I tried the DMAE pads. What I found was that the moisture in the jar of pads diminished long before I was even halfway into the jar. I forget how many came to a jar back then. 

To help keep them moist as long as possible, I would flip the jar over each day and hopefully keep the pads damp. But it just didn't work out well enough for me to finish the jar (about 1/3 of the remaining pads were very dry), nor did I want to spend the money to get more.

They may have improved the moisture problem. I read one time on these boards that the company said they don't have to be really moist, but I thought mine were drier than they should be as I could not feel a drop of any moisture when I tried to use the remaining pads.

I once mentioned that I would go back to trying them again if they would seal each pad separately like I see Philosophy do when they demonstrate their Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel product. Each pad is pre-saturated. Probably costs more to do it that way, but in the long run I would be able to use each pad without it losing some moisture every time the jar is opened.

I would appreciate you letting me know if you go ahead and try the product, and also if the moisture retention is great all the way to the last pad. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks , i remember Dana saying how they are not soaking wet , but  ithink a happy medium would be good, Think how long it took them to change the cream because of the scent and consistancy.

Respected Contributor

Even with the 25% they are still $60.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa How many in a jar?

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa I tried going back in my order history for Perricone, but it was so long ago that it is not showing up. I thought it was a month's supply, but maybe it was two months (60). The instruction on my jar was to use it every day; that may have changed.

What I did like better was the two vials Dana presented one time. One had DMAE and I can't remember what the other had, but you used them together. I remember the two vials were tall and slim, and there were many forum posts on how to make sure you didn't knock them over and spill the expensive stuff! ha! I got a thick sponge from Walmart and cut out two holes to ensure the vials remained in an upright position. 

I have not seen DMAE sold like that on QVC since the one time I got it. But I much prefer it in the liquid-in-a-bottle form than the pads. It may even still be sold that way on his website.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MW in Iowa I just checked some prior forum posts on DMAE pads, where I found that the jar I got was a 90-day supply.

And I also found my post (4/3/16) about the liquid duo I spoke about earlier, which was DMAE and Alpha Lipoic Acid in the two vials.

You might be interested in the 6/4/16 post that was going on about the pads and how to try to keep them moist.

Good luck!

Edited to add that the two topics/threads are as follows:

• Who is using the Perricone DAME Firming Pads
  • Perricone - DMAE/Alpha Lipoic Acid
Respected Contributor

I just tried to order and it only took 25% off of one item (the least expensive).  Does anyone know how long the F&F sale lasts?  Hoping it's at least until tomorrow so I can get a few things.  Thanks!