Contributor

DIY recipe for WEN styling cream

There has been a recipe for DIY RTM.  Is there one available for styling cream?  TIA

Trusted Contributor

Re: DIY recipe for WEN styling cream

[ Edited ]

I've never seen a recipe for any product except RTM.  Chaz originally posted that recipe for customers on chazdean.com prior to offering RTM.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Contributor

Thanks lyn for responding.  Perhaps a mad scientist out there has come up with something!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@brownidgirl wrote:

Thanks lyn for responding.  Perhaps a mad scientist out there has come up with something!

He has, lol.  It's called WEN Styling Creme.  I stock up on my WEN via TSVs, OTOs and Chaz's sales on chazdean.com.  I've found that a bottle of Styling Creme and a bottle of the Volumizing Spray last me a very long time, so that makes them very affordable. 

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Honored Contributor

@lyn in MI wrote:

@brownidgirl wrote:

He has, lol.  It's called WEN Styling Creme.  I stock up on my WEN via TSVs, OTOs and Chaz's sales on chazdean.com.  I've found that a bottle of Styling Creme and a bottle of the Volumizing Spray last me a very long time, so that makes them very affordable. 

@lyn in MI

Waving and sending you a 20 paw salute!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe, waving backatcha and sending a 28 paw salute.  We are currently caring for our son's Siamese, so we are up to 7 furbabies.  Veralyn sends warm wishes your way.

Veralyn.jpeg

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007