Contributor
Has anyone tried this at home? How did it go? What product did you use? Did it include tint as well?
Respected Contributor

@XLIGirl  I don't have my brows laminated. You mean the perm for brows that make the hairs upright with a tinted fill in to make them look bushy? I have never done a DIY & its expensive to have it done professionally because it needs regular up keep. I sometimes use a brow gel & fill in a bit with either brow powder or a brow pencil. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have to admit I've never heard of eyebrow laminating, but I will definitely explore it, because my eyebrows have changed a lot this past year.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles 

I have been meaning to tell you that I love your little photo!

Are you a "curly girl"?

I'm trying to get back to my natural curls after years of smoothing.  With the summer humidity, it's a real challenge.

Every day I remind myself, "one more day."

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@SandySparkles 

I have been meaning to tell you that I love your little photo!

Are you a "curly girl"?

I'm trying to get back to my natural curls after years of smoothing.  With the summer humidity, it's a real challenge.

Every day I remind myself, "one more day."

@Witchy Woman Thank you for the compliment! My natural hair is curly, but I am actually wearing a wig in the photo. I could never get that much volume with my natural hair.😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles 

Well, it suits you.  Just lovely.  You look so happy!

I have the same issue with my fine, curly hair.  It was very pretty when I was younger, but aging has changed my curl pattern and how it curls.

I've thought about a wig many times, but....since I'm not going out much these days, I'm hoping to make it to autumn without giving in to a smoothing treatment.

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman I'm humbled by your kind words.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖