Respected Contributor

Re: DIY At Home Face&Lip Filler

No, no and no!!!

Have you ever watched the TV show Botched?  It's not a pretty sight when these things don't work and they find out the "fillers" are not what they should be.  Can affect your whole life with permanent disfigurement.

Frequent Contributor

@chrystaltree..not a joke at all

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do-it-yourself-at-home-injections is 

DANGEROUS!!!!!!!

Only a fool would risk their life and their health by participating in this.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

Never would ever do this!!

Honored Contributor

Do you want to end up on BOTCHED????

Trusted Contributor

If you're dumb enough to stick syringes of filler into your own face, then I can offer no sympathy when it goes south.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Sounds risky and dangerous. That would be a big NO for me ever!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!!!

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting this!I find it interesting and didnt know you could do this.Didnt watch the whole thing as i did not like watching her inject herself...skipped ahead...I myself would be to scared and would never do this but if someone studies how to do it and is confident go for it....In her lip video she is using hyluronic acid which seems harmless not like silicone....A nurse who trained to do this commented in comments that she did a good job her first time.She did have to tell her how to be more sanitary tho,like not to put gloves on till all packaging was open which she should have known that already...I did...Omg the video did show botched jobs of other people that were pretty scary and obvious they didnt know what they were doing....Hey she got her lips done for 161$ not bad!...She said she was gonna do the hollow of her eyes so off to check that out...

Just remembered Prisilla Presley had some guy come to a party at her house to inject them and OMG he used some kind of rubber or something like that and disfigured them badly..It took her yrs of trying to correct it and i still think she looks bad.