Honored Contributor

I use the cleaning oil and the Eye Balm. Love both of them. I usually buy from specific sellers on EBay.  Great prices and good quality plus free ship! 

Do you use anything in the line? 

Respected Contributor

I liked the cleansing oil and the velvet coat primer. I might try them again... Thx for sharing! 

Valued Contributor

I like DHC too. I use the cleansing oil, mild soap and velvet skin coat every day. I also like the  virgin olive oil.

Have been using for years and do order from the website to get loyalty points for free shipping. I won't cleanse my face with anything else.

Honored Contributor

@piperbay@Skyegirl21   

I have not used the velvet coat. can you tell me how you use it and what it does?

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden  The velvet skin coat is a primer. It glides on smoothly  and it's not sticky or tacky. I put it on before concealer and foundation.  It makes the makeup go on much better.

Trusted Contributor
Okay, I know this is probably a dumb question but what/who is DHC? I have been trying to figure it out but no luck!! LOL!!
Valued Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
Okay, I know this is probably a dumb question but what/who is DHC? I have been trying to figure it out but no luck!! LOL!!

It's a Japanese skin care line. You can find it @ dermatore dot you know what. Just look under brands and you'll see DHC...😁

they have the best facial cotton squares on this earth!! Love them. 

Trusted Contributor
@cactusjack, thanks so much for the info!!😃
Valued Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@cactusjack, thanks so much for the info!!😃

Sorry it's dermstore dot you know what... typo on my part. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Honored Contributor

I don’t use any DHC.  I tried the cleansing oil several years back and didn’t like it.  Users who are also Costco members might want to check out the Costco website.