Respected Contributor

Re: DANA & DR. PERRICONE PRODUCTS VS. DIMITRI AND SKINN

On 8/27/2014 JoEllad said:
On 8/26/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 8/26/2014 JoEllad said:

This is totally turning into a WEN fight.. ya'll know that right? {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

No, I don't think it is. For the most part it's been related largely to differences in opinion in the approaches I'd say. Dana doesn't say much of substance and Dmitri has lots to say. I've tried items from both lines. Some I really like and some I really don't like. I'll reiterate again so that others may realize I have fairly good coping skills - my only complaint with Dr. P's line is a spokesperson who won't educate or give solid info yet will ask me to spend $$$ on a product. I don't care who wears what, who has weathered skin, or has had Botox, etc... I just want info from a line.

Bella please know I wasn't saying *you* were fighting like that.

I like you, was seeking information about these lines. What I didn't expect were some really bizarre posts. That's what I meant.

This whole topic could have been so helpful and full of information.

I agree, JoEllad, there was an opportunity for information. I sincerely do not understand some of the posts and the condescending tone of them. I would also agree some of them are bizarre. I wonder if we all are reading the same posts? It's as if someone is reading another thread and then commenting on this one.

Anyway, thanks. I did let myself get pulled into the quagmire here.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/23/2014 wishmoon said:

Isn't Dimitri having a special this weekend? I knew he was scheduled, I love his products too and am a recent convert. Since his last special, I've spent a ton but feel it's all worth it. Love the Orchid Gel! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Not until Sept. 20 something. I think his Sept. TSV is going to be something with his neck serum in it. I say this b/c I was looking for it last time, and he didn't show it, not even once.

Respected Contributor

On 8/23/2014 ALOHAGIRL said:
On 8/23/2014 Beejene said: Are you kidding? How can you use Dimiti and Dr Perricone in the same breath. Dimitri the make-up artist and Dr. Perricone only one of the top Dermstologists and researchers in the country!!! Dr. Perricone used to present his own products when they first came out then he found Dana who does an excellent job. Her skin is gorgeous who needs Perricone to be there or models. Dana's skin is a great testimonial. Dr Perricone's products are high end serious skin care. It's not uncommon for Vitamin C serum to make your skin red. If it bothers you so much then maybe you just can't use it. Skinn products are not even in the same league as Perricone!!! It's like comparing a prescription based product (Perricone) to a cheap over-the-counter (Skinn)beauty product.. By the way, Dr Perricone is from my area and he doesn't have time to appear on QVC. He is busy being a prestigeous / in demand doctor and researcher.

I'm of the same opinion as you are Beejene. I LOVE my Perricone product's and my age being 50 years old, I HAVE GREAT skin and no one believes that I'm 50 years old. Maybe some people write bad stuff about Perricone because they themselves may not be able to afford the Perricone products. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I agree with you. I probably would love Perricone products and have never tried them since I can't really afford them. I have never tried any of the higher end skin care products and can't really comment about them.