Respected Contributor

This brush looks awfully damaging to hair.  Each model that is using it looks as if it's pulling and putting a lot of stress on the hair.  Also when the blonde model Pam was doing her hair, a big chunk of hair came out and she quickly threw it in the floor. 

Respected Contributor

I am sitting here watching it and thinking the same thing! I'm betting it really tangles and pulls harshly on the hair. No thank you!

Respected Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

I am sitting here watching it and thinking the same thing! I'm betting it really tangles and pulls harshly on the hair. No thank you!

You can tell it's really pulling on the ends.  I was shuddering when i saw that. 

Respected Contributor

I saw this presentation last night with the blonde model and I also thought she struggled to get it through her hair. 

Honored Contributor

In addition, they obviously have quite a bit of product on their hair because it looked so stiff as they were brushing!  Hair spray, volumizer -- whatever it was to try to make the hair look shiny, actually made it look brittle and tough to brush through.

Trusted Contributor

Agree with previous posts - the brush looked like it was pulling on the hair - and - it didn't make the hair shiny at all, despite what the host and vendor were saying!  Really surprised that this passed QVC standards!!!

Valued Contributor

I own this brush and it's terific. It goes smoothly through my hair and it takes all the FRIZZ away immediately...I also own the Perfecter and the two of them together makes me SMILE!

Super Contributor

I have the perfector and love it but the teeth break off.  I was thinking of getting this brush because I am too impatient to use a flat iron.

Frequent Contributor
This brush looks exactly like the LUMA brush that is half the price.
Respected Contributor

@Alexa6352 wrote:

I own this brush and it's terific. It goes smoothly through my hair and it takes all the FRIZZ away immediately...I also own the Perfecter and the two of them together makes me SMILE!

@Alexa6352 I'd like to know how this compares to the Perfector.  I've had a Perfector for 2 or 3 years and while it is good for some things, I don't find it so great for straightening. 

I also see that Instyler makes a very similar product for $60 which has very good reviews ($50 with a coupon at Bed Bath & Beyond) and wondering if anyone has tried that?

My hair is fine so I'm a little concerned this type of product may make my hair too flat.  If it does provide some volume in addition to de-frizzing and straightening, that would be a plus.