Honored Contributor

Cute, Cool Hair Style!!!

[ Edited ]

I went to get allergy shots the other day.  A shot nurse is always outside of the door to take my temperature.

Her barely shoulder length hair was pulled back and up and looked just like a hair piece!

When I came out, I asked her how she did it.  Super simple!  (If your hair is longer, as mine is, doesn't matter!!!)Smiley Happy

Get a covered rubber band and make a high pony tail.  Take a round bear claw clamp (the "large" seems to be average.  I think other sizes would be for ultra thin hair) and put it over the covered elastic.  Pull your hair around. Done!!!  (if you need hair clips for in back, walmart has a good one.  It looks just like Toni's petite poof but it's an exact match!!!!!

Goody Large Claw Clips, 2 count

Scunci Metal Open Center Snap Clips, Brown, 12 count

My favorite:

Scunci No-Slip Grip Oval Snap Barrettes, Assorted 3 ea (Pack of 2)

I did it today and it was ultra easy!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Cute, Cool Hair Style!!!

@ECBG 

Very cute!

Thank you for how to achieve this look!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Cute, Cool Hair Style!!!

Thanks. I'm growing my hair out. Partially due to not being able to get it cut for three months, but also because I like to switch up my look from time to time. 

I'm somewhat challenged when it comes to styling my hair, but think I have what it takes to give this a try.