Honored Contributor

Cute Christmas Gift

[ Edited ]

This just popped up on Sephora while I was deciding on 20% off foundations.  Bought a set for my granddaughter or myself.  It'll make a great Christmas present.  Laneige Sleeping Masks in 5 flavors.  

LANEIGE - Midnight Minis Set

LANEIGE - Midnight Minis Set

Esteemed Contributor

I am sooooooo addicted to this stuff. I have the original no flavor one beside my bed at night. My DH liked it so much I got him one!  You are right @monicakm this is a great gift. 

Honored Contributor

Oh I may be going over to Sephora for sure!  This looks perfect to share with DD at the holidays.

Honored Contributor

I thought these sounded just great but some of the reviews on that site for them are not so good. Breakouts, feels like vaseline on the skin, not for sensitive skin etc I changed my mind Smiley Sad

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

I thought these sounded just great but some of the reviews on that site for them are not so good. Breakouts, feels like vaseline on the skin, not for sensitive skin etc I changed my mind Smiley Sad

@CherryHugs , maybe buy just 1 jar and see how you do with it.  I have heard a lot of great things about this product.  Different things work for different people.  I almost didn't buy The Inkey List cleansing balm because of some negative reviews and I'm so glad I did because it is a great product.    

Respected Contributor

I love these! I use this nightly! Really works too! What a great gift! 

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Lip products are my weakness.  Tints, balms, scrubs, glosses, sleeping masks, crayons, everything except lipstick.  I have a cute bowl on my vanity that's filled with CP jars of lip masks and scrubs so technically I don't NEED this but I only spent $8 on my granddaughter's set w/ a $10 credit.  So if I got a set, they'd be $13/set.  Right?  So that's over 25% off?  I think there is enough room in the bowl for everyone Smiley Happy  Besides, that box is so stinking cute!

Oh, another cute Christmas gift I'm getting for some women in my life.  I got  the  one below yesterday.  DH said those would make good Christmas gifts.  Sawyer (granddaughter) has her own built in coffee station in her new house.  I'm getting her one for her coffee station.

I got this tall one for myself (12oz) but  they also make short round ones, also 12oz.  Several colors

Honored Contributor

ONEPENG Flower Tea Cups

Honored Contributor

@monicakm ...how do these cups 'work'?  

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

I don't understand the question Smiley Sad  I'm sure they gave to be handwashed.  I drank out of mine this morning like I would any other cup/glass.  They're made of glass and enamel.  You can read all about them on "A".  There are different brands.