Trusted Contributor

Embedded image permalink

Honored Contributor

Is this you with a new 'do?

Or are you thinking of getting your hair cut like in this photo?

Esteemed Contributor

Yay!

I think I'd like that cut myself. I may have to copy it.

Super Contributor
Looks good to me.
Trusted Contributor
No, not me :-) This woman was a model at a recent hair style event, at my salon. It was upscale and lots of fun. I went mainly because I'm growing out a way too short cut, and it's not fun! Trying to get some ideas. The salon sent me some photos from the event. I think this woman was a model for Pureology, but that's neither here nor there. I am kind of drawn to the style, because, like me, her features aren't perfect, but if think she wears it well, and I'm guessing she's somewhat close to my Age, I'm 41. She might be a little older? Hard to tell, but, I think were ballpark.
Honored Contributor

Depending upon the shape of your face, I might like to see a little more hair on the sides, unless that's just the photo making it look very flat and sparse there.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

To be honest, no.

I think you could do much better with something a little more updated at age 41, OP. I agree with Suzy that the sides need some volume. I think the back could also be a little more layered. It looks heavy compared to the rest of the cut.

You're young, SUHSE! Get a young haircut! I googled short hair cuts and there are some darling ones there!

Trusted Contributor
Thanks guys! I'm going to ask the salon to send me a couple more pic's tomorrow. Pretty sure this is the Pureology model and her hair was so so cute,but this pic doesn't really show it After my too short cut, I'm cautious
Honored Contributor

I agree, at 41, you need a younger style. I would be rocking something fun at your age.

Super Contributor
On 3/19/2014 SUHSE39 said: Thanks guys! I'm going to ask the salon to send me a couple more pic's tomorrow. Pretty sure this is the Pureology model and her hair was so so cute,but this pic doesn't really show it After my too short cut, I'm cautious

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings SUHSE.

I know what you mean about getting a too short cut. The good news is that it GROWS!

Post some more pics if you can. I love looking at hairstyles