Honored Contributor

Re: CurrentBody Singles Day Sale

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Jk9 @GenXmuse 

I got the NIRA device with hopes of treating my vertical lip lines above and below my lips. The CurrentBody Lip Perfector doesn't seem to be doing much for them.

NIRA uses non-fractional laser technology in the near-infrared wavelength. From what I've read in some of the customer reviews it is not entirely pain-free, especially when used at higher treatment levels.

If you are interested in reading more about NIRA technology search:

The Technology Behind NIRA

That will take you to NIRA dot com's website.

ViewYourDeal dot com has the NIRA on sale for 199. I just paid 239 for it last night on NIRA dot com.

Thank you so much. I appreciate your patience and helpfulness. That's a terrific deal so I'm going to try it out! 

Honored Contributor

You're welcome @GenXmuse 

I'm glad you got that good deal!

happy dance.gif

BTW...I called NIRA and had them cancel my $239-order. Then I went back to GMA Deals and ordered that one for 199 plus I got 10% off of that with a promo code! Win, win. Can't wait to get it.

We'll need to start a new thread about our NIRA experiences soon.Woman Happy.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee Do you think the serum is worth getting?

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@SilleeMee Do you think the serum is worth getting?

@Pecky 

With the GMA Deal it's only $6.50 in the kit they offer there. But I don't see anything special about their HA serum. Looks like any other to me.  For 6.50 though, it might be worth getting if you want it.

Respected Contributor

Well.....I thought I was out of considering this when I went back to the NIRA site today and the 40% was gone.   I did get a 15% code from them for looking etc.  I decided to wait for another deal.  THEN   I come here and see the GMA deal....the rest is history.   I have a device ordered too with the free shipping.  Guess I will participate in the new thread too.  Lol  @SilleeMee and @GenXmuse 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

HOPE YOU ALL LOVE YOUR NIRA LASER DEVICE!

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT DEAL!

HAVE THE TRIA ONE FROM MANYYEARS AGO AND IT STILL WORKS FINE.  USE IT EVERY NOW AND THEN.  VERY POWERFUL.

LOVE ANY BEAUTY TOOL!!!

HAVE A GREAT REST OF THE DAY!