Honored Contributor

Re: CurrentBody Singles Day Sale

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I've tried two RetailMeNot codes so far and neither worked.  Is there a way  you can give us a hint? Like a screen shot of which one to click on?  There are 23 CB boxes to click on for a code.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I've tried two RetailMeNot codes so far and neither worked.  Is there a way  you can give us a hint? Like a screen shot of which one to click on?  There are 23 CB boxes to click on for a code.

@monicakm  First 3 letters of the month and 10

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I don't see the free shipping.  Where do I find it please?  It's probably staring me in the face :/

@monicakm  No code.  It'll show up in the checkout process.

Honored Contributor

OK, now that I got the price locked in, the total is $94.09, why do I want this thing? LOL  Who uses it and what does it do for you?

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I'm not getting free shipping tho.  It's $4.99

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I just bought a NIRA laser from NIRA dot com. They have it marked down 40%...cheaper than CB's price. Hoping it will do better on my vertical lip lines. 

I was looking at this too! I'm not sure I understand the technology so I'm on the fence.  I would love to hear how you like it when you get a chance to use it. The price is really good though.

Honored Contributor

Clipboard01.jpg

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee and @GenXmuse  I am interested too.   I have a Tria Age Defying at home Laser that I have used for years (in fact I am on my second one) but I am interested in a laser that doesn't hurt as much.   I understand that you have the Tria too @SilleeMee so I am interested in why you decided to go with this one.  I read some of the info and looked at the pics.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 @GenXmuse 

I got the NIRA device with hopes of treating my vertical lip lines above and below my lips. The CurrentBody Lip Perfector doesn't seem to be doing much for them.

NIRA uses non-fractional laser technology in the near-infrared wavelength. From what I've read in some of the customer reviews it is not entirely pain-free, especially when used at higher treatment levels.

If you are interested in reading more about NIRA technology search:

The Technology Behind NIRA

That will take you to NIRA dot com's website.

ViewYourDeal dot com has the NIRA on sale for 199. I just paid 239 for it last night on NIRA dot com.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Jk9 @GenXmuse 

I got the NIRA device with hopes of treating my vertical lip lines above and below my lips. The CurrentBody Lip Perfector doesn't seem to be doing much for them.

NIRA uses non-fractional laser technology in the near-infrared wavelength. From what I've read in some of the customer reviews it is not entirely pain-free, especially when used at higher treatment levels.

If you are interested in reading more about NIRA technology search:

The Technology Behind NIRA

That will take you to NIRA dot com's website.

ViewYourDeal dot com has the NIRA on sale for 199. I just paid 239 for it last night on NIRA dot com.

@SilleeMee I have noticed the same thing with CB lip profector. My lips are fuller but it did nothing for the little lines I have above my lip.  Thanks for sharing View Your Deal as I did order and did get another 10% for spinning the wheel they had.