Honored Contributor

CurrentBody Singles Day Sale

[ Edited ]

It's running right now and only in effect for a day and a half, roughly, as of the timing of this post.  I got a NuFace Mini for $99 and a SmoothSkin IPL hair removal device for $140, plus a coupon code  for 10% off off my total and free shipping. 

Check it out on the CurrentBody website, but you'll have to act fast, if you want anything that's part of the sale.  

I can't share the coupon code or the thread will be poofed, but you can find it on retailmenot 

Respected Contributor

Re: CurrentBody Singles Day Sale

@JeanLouiseFinch Is that a NuFace Mini + or just the mini?  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jk9 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch Is that a NuFace Mini + or just the mini?  

@Jk9  NuFace Mini and it come with a starter size 1.69 oz. bottle of the primer 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just bought a NIRA laser from NIRA dot com. They have it marked down 40%...cheaper than CB's price. Hoping it will do better on my vertical lip lines. 

ETA-

ViewYourDeal dot com has the lowest price...it's 199.

I paid 239 (40%-off) for mine from NIRA dot com.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

What happened to your MEChic IPL?

Honored Contributor

@Jk9 

What is the difference between NuFace and the + version?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

What happened to your MEChic IPL?

@SilleeMee  I don't know what happened but it gave up the ghost. 🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I don't see the free shipping.  Where do I find it please?  It's probably staring me in the face :/

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  and @monicakm  I already have the Mini and the Trinity with the LE attachment and have used them for years.  I use them on the highest light level.  The + is the latest technology that goes deeper into the muscles and is supposed to give enhanced results.  You have more settings on the + models.  There is also a downloadable app to use with the + models.  These have been available for about a month or so.

That being said, I have very good results with the Mini and Trinity and recommend them.  Those prices are really good and a lot less than I paid.  I am just interested in upping my game a bit with trying out the Mini+.  I am also using the newer gels since they are supposed to increase the conductivity of the devices.  I used aloe Vera gel for a long time, but I think I get a better result with the newer gels.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch That is a good buy with the gel.  I like the gel a lot and I used Aloe Vera gel in the past and get a better conductivity with the newer gels.   They are also more comfortable for me than the Aloe gel.  I got a hard "tingle" at the higher settings with aloe Vera and it dried out more on me.