Honored Contributor

Re: Current Eyeshadow Trends

@decaf I have a couple of brushes I use for cream eyeshadow.  It's a smooth flat brush.  One of them I also use to apply concealer, it's a Sonia Kashuk #14.  The other one is a Tarte brush but I don't remember what it came with, I think it might've been a cream e/s too.

Trusted Contributor

Elf has a putty brush that I think is meant for their putty primer, but I use it for their putty blush.  It's got a little 'hook' on the end - which I don't use - but I just swirl the brush in the pot and it works well.  Nice sheer wash of blush.  Now, I only have one putty blush (a dark apricot/peach color, love it), so if I had other colors, I'd have to clean the brush after each application, but I just wipe it clean when finished with a make up wipe and that works well.  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL I never even watched the Drew Cary show, but everybody knew about Mimi whether you watched it or not.

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL  I guess I'm the only person who hasn't heard of Mimi lol!  I'll google it.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@JudyL I never even watched the Drew Cary show, but everybody knew about Mimi whether you watched it or not.

You are so right about that.  I never watched it either but I would know that character and her blue eyeshadow anywhere!

Honored Contributor

That picture was horrid!

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of pink eyeshadows.  They look horrid on me!!

Honored Contributor

I saw this thread earlier today while in Dallas.  Gracious ladies, I hope everyone's feelings are ok!

I rarely do neutrals.  Today was a sparkly pink-orange and a warm purple with a med purple toned brown  in the crease, from Norvina Vol 5

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone seen the new spoonlike utensil that gives you a perfect cut crease? I want one!

Honored Contributor

This was a recent TikTok hack. It kind of works on some people but not everyone's eyes are shaped just right for the shape of the spoon. You can probably find it on TikTok still