Honored Contributor

Current Body Mask...Have You Worn It LONGER Than 10 Mins?

The site won't let me post this under the current RLT thread.  Accusing me of "post flooding"? Smiley Surprised  

Here's my question:

Has anyone worn your CB mask for a 20 minute session?  I did last night.  I was up early and gone all day and  half the night.  I didn't get to use it in the AM so I doubled up at night.  No apparent damages unless it shows up later Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

Re: Current Body Mask...Have You Worn It LONGER Than 10 Mins?

@monicakm wrote:

The site won't let me post this under the current RLT thread.  Accusing me of "post flooding"? Smiley Surprised  

Here's my question:

Has anyone worn your CB mask for a 20 minute session?  I did last night.  I was up early and gone all day and  half the night.  I didn't get to use it in the AM so I doubled up at night.  No apparent damages unless it shows up later Smiley Surprised

I replied in the RLT thread

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Thanks, I just saw that.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

What's "post flooding"? I never heard of that. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

What's "post flooding"? I never heard of that. 

If a poster hits the "post" button more than once, the system sees it as trying to post too many times in quick succession.  A momentary pause and then clicking "post" one time will allow the comment.

Valued Contributor

I bought the thing after @SilleeMee and others (I think @monicakm ) were discussing them here. The contourbody one. I ordered from Amazon bc of the easy returns in case I didn't like it. Had it a couple of weeks (I'm not always able to log in to the forums to post this under what did you buy this week).

I am keeping it I think. I also got another type of mask that looks somewhat like a rigid hockey mask because it had other lights available. Much cheaper, too.

So I have used the red light one for the 10 minutes (I'm afraid to use it more than that per day) and then used the other mask in a different color. The rigid mask takes 20 minutes and the flexible contourbody one takes 10. I find the contour one sticks to my skin a little, but I also use it on my chest because it is flexible.

Still a newbie to this tech. I find they run out of juice pretty quickly, and neither has a battery indicator on it. So last night I could use neither, since they decided they were drained.

My skin has become quite sensitive these last few years (medications), and neither of these irritates it.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

@KLm 

I think there was a glitch.  It couldn't have sent and me have the option of posting the same thing again unless I hit reply and sent the same message (I think).