Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

@AngelPuppy1  Check out Forever Your Curl (HSN). There are 3 different ones that are on sale: $59, 1 left @ $32, and $48.

I have one (medium texture); also got one for DD (fine texture, but hard-to-curl), and she loves-loves it!

The best thing is - you do not have to stand there and wait until something happens, like the rotating ones (tried that) and the Calista brushes, and any regular curling iron. You have to hold it there and wait til it does its thing to get the curl.

For the Forever, you get an instant curl. You put in your section of hair, slide it out immediately and voila!

@Harpa  - I just went to HSN and the Forever Your Curl product loooked really cool, but it was 131.00.  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Harpa wrote:

@AngelPuppy1  Check out Forever Your Curl (HSN). There are 3 different ones that are on sale: $59, 1 left @ $32, and $48.

@Harpa  - I just went to HSN and the Forever Your Curl product loooked really cool, but it was 131.00.  Smiley Sad

@San Antonio Gal  That must be a new version. I did hear them say on a presentation that it was going to be discontinued, but I didn't catch they were doing a new one. Those 3 models were being offered the day I responded to AngelPuppy.