Regular Contributor

Re: Cucumber scented lotion rec?

I once used the body lotion by L'Bri that was cucumber and it had a very pleasant scent. I was hoping to find one less expensive. That's the only veggie scent I've ever tried!😊
Respected Contributor

The Dove cucumber shown has green tea also which is a totally different scent. I actually have this, and it is not a pure cucumber smell. 

Respected Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

3 Dove Go Fresh Nourishing Body Lotion Cucumber Green Tea Scent Deep Care 400Ml | eBay

The request was for a "cucumber only scent" and this has green tea. I have this and it definitely smells of green tea too.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

Cucumber scent has been popular for decades.  It's clean, fresh, "green", offers a sense of coolness.  AFAIK there are no other vegetable scented lotions but you might want to Google that.  Lotions with veggies in the ingredients may exist.  There are lots of lotions with fruit extracts.  Cucumbers are really fruit, not a vegetable.

Honored Contributor

@ilikethebubbly 

It's been several years but I've had the BBW melon-cucumber hand soap.  As far as I can remember, the melon added a fruity scent to the cucumber.  But I understand just wanting cucumber Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

This one is cucumber and aloe.  Aloe doesn't really have a scent unless you cut one open and (yuck) smell it.

Honored Contributor

These mention no other scent.  Both founmd on walmart dot com.  

Codi Cucumber Hand & Body Lotion 750ml / 25flozCucumber and Aloe

Respected Contributor

@ilikethebubbly You need to check out the cucumber melon from Bath & body Works, smells good enought to eat!