Respected Contributor
On 6/16/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 6/16/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said:

I liked it at first but then couldn't stand it. It's so strong and overpowering, it just makes me gag.

same here! I REALLY liked it. And then I stopped using it and recently tried it again (had just a tiny amount left in the bottle) and wow, it was too much. I kept waking up all night because of the scent. Perhaps it went bad??

I used it one time and thought it was great. But the 2nd time it was a definite no for me. I don't think it's gone bad. I still have a mostly full bottle that I should just throw out because I'll never use it again. I can put up with a lot of scents but this was just too much.

Super Contributor

I just bought mine from Chaz's site a few weeks ago, though. I wonder if no one buys it, making the stock old?? Whatever the case, I'm pretty sure I won't be using it again. I couldn't wait to cleanse this morning.

Serena said: " I guess I'm in the minority here because I LOVE the CA oil! It's actually my favorite. And CA tops cleansers for me. I guess I know how all the FAS fans feel now."

I'm sorry! I tried to phrase it as gently as I could. Smiley Happy I love FAS so I know what it's like to be a minority WENNER, lol. I love that there's so much choice, because we're all so different!

Frequent Contributor
On 6/16/2014 glitzandglam said:

I just bought mine from Chaz's site a few weeks ago, though. I wonder if no one buys it, making the stock old?? Whatever the case, I'm pretty sure I won't be using it again. I couldn't wait to cleanse this morning.

Serena said: " I guess I'm in the minority here because I LOVE the CA oil! It's actually my favorite. And CA tops cleansers for me. I guess I know how all the FAS fans feel now."

I'm sorry! I tried to phrase it as gently as I could. Smiley Happy I love FAS so I know what it's like to be a minority WENNER, lol. I love that there's so much choice, because we're all so different!

Lol. It's ok. We like what we like right? As long as everyone is getting their desired results, to each his own.

...also known as Serena1130