@suzyQ3  Thanks so much !

Trusted Contributor

@skittles2  love your post.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cruelty free cosmetics

[ Edited ]

@webbgarner1 @webbgarner1

Thank you. Heart

p.s. I added a few lines to my post about Pacifica- I really like their hair and body mist, as much as the perfume.  They also sell at Ulta. If you sign up you'll receive their $3.50 off coupon on the back of the mailing mag, and usually have some online code to use at store or online, and frequently have buy 1 get 1 at 1/2 off. 

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

@webbgarner1 wrote:

@suzyQ3  Thanks so much !

You're very welcome, @webbgarner1. BTW, I edited my post to "You might look...." instead of "You look...", which sounds like a rude command. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

I am vegan and I verify the cruelty-free status of the items I use as best I can.  I mainly use Logical Harmony, a website that has all kinds of lists like "Cruelty-Free Brands at Sephora," etc.  Tashina, the one who runs Logical Harmony also has a youtube channel that is very educational and entertaining.  I also watch Rhian on youtube who focuses on cruelty-free beauty.

From those sources, I learned about Petit Vour and another called Groves, websites that are all vegan and cruelty-free and sell all kinds of things from beauty to clothes to home essentials.  I also learned about a perfume line called PINROSE that is available at Sephora.  They are WONDERFUL perfumes!  I highly recommend them.